Based in Stockholm, Tonium was the cutting edge start-up behind the Pacemaker device.
Pacemaker is a revolutionary, portable DJ system, equivalent of two turntables, a mixer, an effects unit and every record you’ve ever owned, all miniaturised into the palm of your hand. This truly disruptive technology allows the user to play two tracks simultaneously, mix between the two, auto beatmatch, use effects, filters and loops – everything a pro DJ can do, but it fits in your pocket.
- Campaign highlights included
- The Gadget Show (twice), Something For The Weekend
- Stuff, T3
- GQ, Esquire,
- Mixmag, DJ Mag, iDJ, Dazed & Confused
- The Sunday Times, The Independent (2 page feature), The Guardian
- The Sun, The Daily Mirror and many more.